- Zipper closure
- FACE THE WEATHER. The Paramount Horizon Convertible Pant, with a water-repellent finish, FlashDry technology and zip-off legs, is made for adventurers who refuse to let uncertain weather stand in the way of a good time.
- STANDARD FIT. These pants are built with a standard fit for natural comfort. Zip off bottoms convert the pants into shorts with an 8" or 10" inseam when the temp heats up. Inseam with bottoms: S 30", R 32", L 34".
- WATER-RESISTANT. These lightweight pants are built to take on water or land so you never have to stop exploring. FlashDry technology and a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish dry quickly and repel water for total comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PANTS. Made with lightweight fabric that helps regulate your body temperature, these men's standard fit pants are ready to take on whatever adventure you have planned for the day.
- THE NORTH FACE. Designed to stand the test of time in your wardrobe, these pants are a classic adventure staple. Featuring a heat transfer logo at the left thigh, wear the badge of exploration with The North Face.
The North Face Men's Paramount Horizon Convertible Pant Twill Beige 34-SHT at Men’s Clothing store